Research & Innovation is the DNA of Loiretech.
Loiretech is strongly involved in European R&D project with an annual budget equal to 7% of the company turnover.
This mind state has allowed a fast evolution durign thelast 10 years and being recognized a world leader on manufacturing innovative technologies.
Loiretech is also connected to major research players of Nantes metropole.
Loiretech current implication in European collaborative projects :
Loiretech Parnters :
Composite blades innovation at Loiretech :
- Ship propellers : FABHELI project
- Tidal turbine blades : HOBIT project
Innovation for part
- Out of autoclave process
- Automated preforming
- Thermoplastic composites parts manufacturing
- Assembly of thermoplastics
Tooling manufacturing innovationProcess
- Metallic additive manufacturing
- Composite additive manufacturing