Loiretech is strongly involved in European R&D project with an annual budget equal to 7% of the company turnover.
This mind state has allowed a fast evolution durign thelast 10 years and being recognized a world leader on manufacturing innovative technologies.
Composite blades innovation at Loiretech :
- Ship propellers : FABHELI project
- Tidal turbine blades : HOBIT project
Process innovation for Part manufacturing
- Out of autoclave process
- Automated preforming
- Thermoplastic composites parts manufacturing
- Assembly of thermoplastics
Process innovation for Tooling manufacturing
- Composite additive manufacturing : Faramir project.